Surfing and Climbing Byron Bay Adventure Tour
From $192 per personBook now
- Learn the basics of surfing as you catch, stand and surf a wave in Byron’s beautiful marine park
- Weave your way through beautiful landscapes towards our overnight camp at Mount Warning Rainforest Park
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style dinner and toast marshmallows whilst sitting around the campfire and camp under the stars
- Climb Mount Warning in the early morning to see the first sunrise on Mainland Australia
The tour is a complete package that includes; surfing, camping, roasting marshmallows on an open campfire, night-time stargazing, early morning bushwalking, and some of the most jaw-dropping panoramic views in the world. The adventure kicks off with a surfing lesson from on one of Byron’s iconic surfing beaches. Here you’ll learn the basics of surfing, including how to stand and surf a wave.
From the sands of Byron Bay you will get picked up and transported in comfort to the foot of Mount Warning where you will be guided to your overnight campsite where you will enjoy a BBQ dinner before sleeping under the stars. Have breakfast in the morning before you make your way to the top of Mount Warning. The walk will take you through some of the most beautiful and lush scenery in Australia, culminating with the panoramic majesty of the summit. A beautiful and fitting end to your Byron Bay adventure with Byron Bay Adventure Tours.
A safe 3 hour introduction to surfing: learn the basics of surfing as you catch, stand and surf a wave in Byron’s beautiful marine park
Weave your way through beautiful landscapes towards an overnight camp at Mount Warning Rainforest Park
Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style dinner and toast marshmallows whilst sitting around the campfire and camp under the stars
Breakfast in the early morning before you start your walk
Transfer to the start/end of the summit walk
Start your self-guided 9km, 4 hour return walk
Pick-up from the start/end of the summit walk
Weave your way through beautiful landscapes as you return home
- Overnight tour led by an experienced guide (the actual climb is self-guided)
- All gear for your surfing adventure
- All meals (afternoon tea, BBQ-style dinner and breakfast)
- All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, torches)
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk
- National Park and camping fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay transfers
- The actual summit walk is unguided. You will walk in a group.
Please be at 1345 (NSW! not QLD time) at Lets Go Surfing Byron Bay - Wreck Surf Shop at 6/4 Cavanbah Arcade, Jonson St, Byron Bay (opposite Bay Lane). After your surfing lesson we will meet at 1700 (NSW! not QLD time) at the Byron Bay Visitor Information Center 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481. Wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Center - car park. Please don’t wait at the bus stop since this can be very busy.
Product ID: 68235