Byron Bay: 1-Night Camping with Ocean Kayak & Sunrise Hike
- Kayak up close with dolphins, whales (Jun-Oct) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park.
- Weave your way through beautiful landscapes towards the overnight camp at Mount Warning Rainforest Park
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style dinner and toast marshmallows whilst sitting around the campfire and camp under the stars.
- Breakfast in the early morning before you start your walk.
- Climb Mount Warning in the early morning to reach the summit to see the first sunrise on Mainland Australia.
The following day, climb Mount Warning at dawn to reach the highest point in the region and bask in the first sun rays to hit mainland Australia. How long does it take to climb Mount Warning? The journey is a 9 km, 4 hour self-guided return walk that takes you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. It never fails to inspire.
· Kayak up close with dolphins, whales (Jun-Oct) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park
· Enjoy free snorkeling and socialising over afternoon tea
· Weave your way through beautiful landscapes towards the overnight camp at Mount Warning Rainforest Park
· Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style dinner and toast marshmallows sitting around the campfire and camp under the stars
· Breakfast in the early morning before you start your walk
· Transfer to the start/end of the summit walk
· Start your self-guided 9 km, 4 hour return walk
· Pickup from the start/end of the summit walk
· Weave your way through beautiful landscapes as you return home
- Overnight tour led by an experienced guide (the actual climb is self-guided)
- All gear for your kayak adventure
- Free snorkeling and trip photos to download
- All meals (afternoon tea, BBQ-style dinner and breakfast)
- All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, torches)
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk
- National Park and camping fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay transfers
- The actual summit walk is self guided, but you will walk with other customers in a group
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Please be at the "GoSeaKayak" at 1.45 pm - trailer opposite 56 Lawson St in Byron Bay to start your kayak adventure. After the kayaking a Byron Bay Adventure Tours- guide will pick you up right from the trailer to go to Mt Warning.Open in Google Maps ⟶