Earth and Water Adventure TourProduct ID: 68094
From $148 per personBook now
- Bushwalk through ancient rainforests in the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park (1.5 hour return walk).
- Discover stunning Minyon Falls (100 meter drop) with breathtaking views.
- Take a swim in the pristine fresh water pools beneath the falls (weather permitting).
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch.
- Kayak up close with dolphins, whales (Jun-Oct) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park.
- Enjoy free snorkeling and socialising over afternoon tea.
Explore the magnificent Byron hinterland with its World Heritage listed rainforests and spectacular Minyon Falls. Enjoy a bush walk to the base of the falls (2 hrs return), swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife, or simply relax in this unique natural environment. The soundtrack of birds and wildlife will lull you with its natural beauty.
Then enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch before weaving your way through beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay, where you start your kayak tour adventure. Imagine the thrill of kayaking up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park, while learning about local history and listening to local indigenous stories. You will also have a great view of Byron’s coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water. Enjoy free snorkelling and socializing over afternoon tea.
This good value package gives you the opportunity to experience two must do activities in Byron Bay in only one day.
- 8 hour tour led by an experienced local guide
- BBQ-style lunch (vegetarian option on request) and afternoon tea
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk
- All gear for your ocean kayak adventure
- Free snorkeling and trip photos to download
- National Park fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay hotel transfer
You will be picked up at 9.00 am sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Bay Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop). Please wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Centre on the veranda. PLEASE DON’T WAIT AT THE MAIN BUS STOP SINCE IT CAN BE VERY BUSY THERE AND HARD TO FIND EACH OTHER. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 68094