Byron Bay: 2-Hour Small Group Surf Lesson
- Enjoy a fun 2-hour surf lesson for beginners
- Learn from fully-qualified local and global instructors.
- Increase your surf knowledge, confidence, and technique.
- Learn important safety information about waves and the beach.
- Surf right in the heart of Byron itself (not nearby Balina or Lennox) with no need for lengthy travel time to the destination
From absolute beginners to anyone looking for a refresher course, these lessons include safety information about the beach and important surf and safety rules covering all the basics from the warm-up, to paddling, catching waves and standing.
Surf in small groups (maximum 6) and the personalized attention you'll receive will build your knowledge and confidence as you cultivate your surf technique. You're bound to leave with a smile on your face, plus bragging rights having near conquered this perma-cool and amazing sport!
- Soft surfboard
- Warm wetsuits
- UV rash vests
- Sunscreen and zinc
- Changing rooms
- Personal belongings
- Outdoor shower
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
All lessons are conducted on main beach Byron Bay, your instructor will contact you 24 hours before your lesson and confirm the meeting point. Our local contact number is 0401099029, if you need to call us. Please remember to arrive 20 minutes before your lesson starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a 3-hour experience with 2 hours in the water