Byron Bay Waves To Waterfalls Adventure Tour
From $155 per personBook now
- Bushwalk through ancient rainforests in the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park
- Discover stunning Minyon Falls (100m drop) with breathtaking views
- Take a swim in the pristine fresh water pools beneath the falls (weather permitting)
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch
- Learn the basics of surfing as you catch, stand and surf a wave in Byron’s beautiful marine park
You will be picked up from Byron Bay in an air-conditioned tour vehicle which will transport you to the majestic rainforests of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park where you’ll see the power of nature firsthand at the impressive Minyon Falls. Marvel at the 100 meter drop of the falls and if you’re feeling adventurous you can take a dip in the fresh water rock pools beneath the falls, before enjoying a BBQ-style lunch prepared by our team. After lunch it’s back to Byron Bay where you’ll experience Byron’s world renowned beaches the way the locals do; standing on a surfboard!
Let the outdoor adventure specialists and the surfing tour partners take care of the details of your hiking and surfing adventure while you sit back and soak up the once in a lifetime experience.
- 8-hour tour led by an experienced local guide
- BBQ-style lunch (vegetarian option on request) and afternoon tea
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk
- All gear for your surfing adventure
- National Park fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay transfers
We will pick you up at 9:00am sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Bay Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop). Please wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Centre on the veranda. PLEASE DON’T WAIT AT THE MAIN BUS STOP SINCE IT CAN BE VERY BUSY THERE AND HARD FOR US TO FIND EACH OTHER.
Product ID: 68231