Bottlenose Dolphins are spotted in their natural habitat as they play and swim along the coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay on our incredible Dolphin Cruise. We even offer a Dolphin Guarantee!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at the Wharf Bar & Restaurant jetty 15 minutes prior to the activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you are traveling from QLD, daylight savings (October-April) may affect times as you cross the border into NSW and lose 1 hour
- There is a minimum of 6 participants to operate any cruise
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather or ocean conditions, in which case a change of day, a full refund, or a river cruise alternative will be offered