A unique Australian bush experience. Visit the exclusive purpose built woylie viewing site in a conservation sanctuary. You may also see quendas, possums and other wildlife. Tour includes Billy tea, locally made biscuits, Endemic Flora and bush tucker.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel reception area. If staying in Margaret River, your closest pickup location will be the Cowaramup Tennis Club carpark.
- Visit a colony of critically endangered woylies (brush-tailed bettongs) up close.
- Kangaroos, bandicoots, possums and other nightlife may also be seen.
- Billy tea and biscuits included.
- Exclusive access to a private conservation sanctuary (part proceeds contribute to the sanctuary's valuable work.
- Enjoy a short bush walk and forage for native bush tucker.
- Locally sourced billy tea and biscuits
- Knowledgeable commentary
- Bush tucker tastings
Select participants and date