This tour ticks all the boxes - visit amazing scenic locations and iconic sites, then experience some local wines and gourmet produce. Your tour will be hosted by born and bred local guides who are passionate about the area's natural assets and produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel reception area. Margaret River accommodation pick up is available on request, subject to availability.
- Visit 2 Margaret River wineries for a taste of the region.
- View amazing scenic locations & iconic sites.
- Sample local produced gourmet trreats.
- Enjoy a locally sourced afternoon tea including freshly ground coffee and handmade biscuits.
- Opportunities for dolphin, kangaroo and animal spotting.
- Locally sourced plunger coffee, tea and handmade biscuits. Use of self-focusing binoculars. Interactive commentary from 2 born and bred guides. Sample 6 or more Margaret River region wines. Local gourmet chocolate, cheese and olive oil tastings. Water and sunscreen provided.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing