This morning tour gives you the best opportunity for wildlife viewing and spectacular scenery in the Cape Naturaliste area. You will be entertained by experienced local guides and spoilt with locally made morning tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel reception area. Margaret River accommodation pick ups are available on request, subject to availability.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Amazing live underwater video feed direct to tour bus - see the soft corals & tropical fish of Geographe Bay (weather permitting).
- Enjoy local knowledge of the best nature and wildlife viewing locations - dolphins, birds, reptiles and kangaroos (binoculars provided).
- Visit national and regional parks.
- Enjoy a locally sourced morning tea.
- See whales and wildflowers in season.
- Indulge in a delicious platter of local produce plus your choice of a glass of local wine, boutique beer or tea/ coffee at the iconic Sugarloaf Rock.
- Morning tea
- Use of binoculars
- Two local guides
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Pick-ups available from Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River by arrangement