Enjoy a 2-hour forest adventure that includes climbing increasingly-challenging high ropes, ziplining, and skateboarding through the trees (yes, really!). There's something for everyone at this high-ropes course in Busselton.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a unique high ropes course with multiple challenges
- Zip along a range of different ziplines throughout the session
- Ride a BMX and skateboard up in the trees, something you can't do anywhere else in Australia
- Safety briefing and demonstration
- 2-hour high ropes course
- Food and beverages
- Children under 7 years
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- People under 3 ft 6 in (110 cm)
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Forest Adventures South WestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Each session starts with a safety briefing and demonstration.
- Participants must be minimum 7 years of age and 110 cm tall.
- Maximum weight for participants is 120 kg.
- Supervision for children: For climbers 7 and 8 years old, it is essential to have 1 climbing adult for every 2 children. However, for the best experience for your child, we recommend 1 climbing adult for every child. Adults are required to assist during some elements of the course.
- Climbers 9 to 16 years: 1 adult (participation not required) for every 6 children, however extra supervising adults per group where possible is recommended
- Supervising adults must be 17 years and over.
- Climbers under 16 years old must always be directly supervised by an adult (17 years+).