Enjoy a 2-hour forest adventure that includes climbing increasingly-challenging high ropes, ziplining, and skateboarding through the trees (yes, really!). There's something for everyone at this high-ropes course in Busselton.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Forest Adventures South WestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Each session starts with a safety briefing and demonstration.
- Participants must be minimum 7 years of age and 110 cm tall.
- Maximum weight for participants is 120 kg.
- Supervision for children: For climbers 7 and 8 years old, it is essential to have 1 climbing adult for every 2 children. However, for the best experience for your child, we recommend 1 climbing adult for every child. Adults are required to assist during some elements of the course.
- Climbers 9 to 16 years: 1 adult (participation not required) for every 6 children, however extra supervising adults per group where possible is recommended
- Supervising adults must be 17 years and over.
- Climbers under 16 years old must always be directly supervised by an adult (17 years+).