Busselton 10,000-Foot Beach Tandem Skydive Experience
From $261 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available on request, and is subject to availability. Free pick-up is offered in Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup, Margaret River, or Bunbury.
- Experience an amazing tandem skydive with a 30-second free fall
- Enjoy a complimentary beer or glass of wine after landing on the beach
- Take home images of your experience with an optional professional photography package
Southern Skydivers offers tandem skydive experiences over the picturesque coastline of southwestern West Australia. A tandem skydive of 10,000 feet means a 30-second free fall and a 5-minute parachute ride!
A cinematography/photography package is available at additional cost to document your experience from start to finish, ensuring that not a moment of the excitement is missed.
Southern Skydivers is located at the Busselton Regional Airport, which is a 6-minute drive from Busselton township, or a 2.5-hour drive to the south from Perth.
- 10,000-foot tandem skydive experience (landing on the beach)
- A complimentary beer or glass of wine at The Goose Café (after landing)
- Optional DVD and photo package of your skydive (available for purchase)
The location is a 5-minute drive from the town of Busselton, just off the Vasse Highway at the Busselton Regional Airport. It will take about 2 hours to drive south from Perth. Hangar 6, Busselton Regional Airport, Airport Drive, Busselton (Yalyalup) WA 6280 (Open in Google Maps)
All bookings are weather dependent. Please call Southern Skydivers on the morning of your jump to check the weather conditions before heading to the airport. Skydivers must wear enclosed sports shoes for the jump. Shoes are available to borrow if needed, but please bring your own socks.
Product ID: 47487