Discover Korean food and culture by taking part in a Korean cooking class. Taste and learn how to cook traditional Korean dishes together with an experienced chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Flat #2406, Hoabin Busan Haeundae, 37 Marine city 3-ro, U 1(il)-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea. How to get there: * By Bus: - Daewoo Marina APT Stop, 7mins walk 139, 307, 1003(Busan Train Station) - Dongbaek Stop, 15mins walk 31, 38, 39, 40, 63, 100, 100-1, 115-1, 141, 181, 200 * By Subway: - Dongbaek Station (Line 2, Green) Exit No1, 10 Mins walkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity will have a maximum of 8 participants.
- If you want a vegan meal, please provide this request at the time of booking or reach out at least 24 hours in advance.
- ## Special Cooking class ##
- : if you take a class for the following dates, you will cook that is listed below.
- - Korean temple food: September 21st (Thu)
- - Kimbap (김밥), Tteokbokki (떡볶이), Japchae (잡채): October 2nd (Mon)