Busan: Panoramic City Yacht Tour
- Experience incredible views of Busan during a luxury yacht cruise
- Capture amazing images with plenty of time at numerous photo spots
- Enjoy delicious light snacks and a drinks served onboard
- Travel on a comfortable yacht equipped with safety gear and life jackets
First, arrive at the dock to board the yacht. As you set off on your cruise, check out picturesque views of Marine City, Thebay101, Dongbaek Island, Haeundae Beach, Gwangandaegyo Bridge (Diamond Bridge), Gwangalli Beach, and Millak Waterside Beach. Capture incredible images of your journey at multiple photo stops. Finally, return back to the dock where your cruise concludes.
If you come with a big group, make unforgettable memories with your friends, families, and lovers by choosing the private tour option. This option includes a 1 or 2-hour cruise on a luxury yacht for up to 30 people. Alternatively, pick the public tour with options to join a group cruise (for up to 30 people) or small-group cruise (with a maximum of 10 passengers).
- Safety guard and skipper
- Welcome snack (popcorn or chips)
- Drink (beer, apple juice or water)
- 2-hour public group or small-group cruise (depending on option chosen)
- 1 or 2-hour private cruise for up to 30 people (if option chosen)
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and drink
Prepare for the activity
148-2 Namcheon-dong, Suyeong-gu, Busan, South Korea How to get there: Take Geumnyeonsan Station’s exit 5 and go straight for 2 blocks, turn left to get into Suyeong-ro 464 beon-gil, cross the street and go straight (Gwangnam-ro 48 beon-gil), cross the road and get to Gwangan haebyeon-ro 545 beon-gil, go into the building on the left (total 10-15 minute walk)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under the age of 11 are not allowed to board without a guardian
• Please arrive at least 10 mins before the boarding time
• Smoking is prohibited onboard
• The boarding location can be changed from Gwangalli to Haeundae depending on the weather conditions, in this case you will receive an email from the local partner.
From US$ 53.55 US$ 40.17 per person