Discover the first medieval capital of the Ottoman Empire with lunch at Uludag Mt.
What to Expect
Bursa was the first capital of the Ottoman Empire, it is known as the perfect place to enjoy nature such as waterfall, mountains, forests and gardens.
Crossing to the Asian side of Istanbul by bus then passing Izmit Gulf by ferry boat. Lunch time is at a restaurant on the Uludag Mountain.
Visit to a historical 600-year-old Inkaya plane tree using the cable car, and during the winter season enjoy snow games on the mountain.
Visit a small Turkish delight factory, honey sales shop and authentic touristic shop.
- Admission fees for cable car and museums
- Tickets for the ferry
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick-up from and drop-off to city center hotels
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
What's Not Included
- Rental fees for ATV, snow ski etc. (payable if site desired)
- Tips to the guide & driver (optional)
- Beverage with meals
Know Before You Go
• This tour operates with minimum 2 number booking on provider`s side and if doesn't operate, an alternative day or service may be advised
• Full cancellation applies in the event of a No-Show
• In case of finding the cable car out of service because of bad weather or maintenance it will be exchanged with the chair lift on the top the mountain and the ascent and and descent of the mountain will be made by bus
• Hotel pick-ups from outside of the city center is upon availability and may require supplement fee