Gain an all-inclusive look into Vermont's explosive craft beer scene. Go behind-the-scenes at innovative and tenured breweries before enjoying a delicious pizza or pretzel snack paired with beers!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Choose between 2 pickup addresses: 115 Cherry St or 870 Williston Rd (at the DoubleTree), Burlington. The Williston pickup will be scheduled for 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Select participants and date
You have the option of picking between 2 spots when booking: 144 Cherry St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA and 870 Williston Rd at the DoubleTree. The Williston pick up will be scheduled for 15 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the activity starts.
- Pre-gaming is strictly prohibited. Anyone visibly intoxicated before the tour will not be allowed to attend and a refund will not be provided.
- For US citizens, please bring a non-expired state ID. If you are not from the US, please bring your passport.
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed due to safety concerns, especially in brewery settings. You must wear closed toe shoes.
- Minimum age is 21, no exceptions.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or in the event of inclement weather. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.