Enjoy seeing an expanded range of themed fish and coral aquariums at this amazing 360-degree Digital Dolphinarium, as well as an interpretation of Koombana Bay.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your activity start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Feeding animals
- Touching animals
Know before you go
- Dolphins live in the bay all year round and in the warmer months will usually visit the beach between 8:00 AM-12:00 PM. As they are wild dolphins, interaction can't be guaranteed.