Embark on an epic bike tour connecting Buffalo's history to its current immigrant communities through the lens of its culinary traditions. Savor the flavors as you learn about and experience some of Buffalo’s hidden foodie gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Hostel Buffalo-Niagara, 667 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The menu may change depending on the day, number of riders, and opening hours of participating restaurants
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available by request
- This is an easy ride and does not require a high skill level