Explore the Tigre Delta region during this 5-hour relaxing trip. Learn about the natural, cultural and agricultural history of this area north of central Buenos Aires and enjoy a snack at a local restaurant. Hotel pick-up and drop off are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Buenos Aires centrally located hotels.
- Private group
- Benefit from a private transfer from your hotel or apartment
- Learn from a private guide
- Enjoy a beautiful sailing cruise along the La Plata river
- Live and feel the colorful riverside market in Tigre
- Discover the historical town of San Iisdro
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shared premium navigation
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Pickup is only available from centrally-located Buenos Aires hotels.