Explore the neighborhood of Palermo and see the creative work of numerous artists and designers. Discover the history of this international street art hub with a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Plaza Serrano (a.k.a. Plaza Cortazar) in Palermo. Corner of Jorge Luis Borges and Honduras St. Look for the guide in an orange t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour will still take place even if it rains