Full-Day Fiesta Gaucho Tour from Buenos AiresProduct ID: 5569
From US$148.17 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up only from centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires.
- Enjoy horseback riding like a Gaucho
- Experience a traditional ranch barbecue lunch with Argentinian beef
- Great folklore show of song and dance during lunch
When we arrive to the ranch there will be a reception in the typical building of the gaucho (we call it "rancho de adobe"). We will have Empanadas (meat pies), wine and juice.
You will have time to enjoy the following activities:
• Visits to the different places as the museum, the bakery, etc.
• Milking with participation of the public
• Show of "How the gaucho put the seat on the horses"
• Horse riding trips
Later in the day we will have lunch:
• Grill: Sausages, short rib of grill, chicken, etc…
• Salad: Provenzal potatoes, mixed and carrot and egg.
• Drinks: red and white wine, soft drinks, water and sparkling water.
• Dessert: ice-cream and coffee
Folkloric show of song and dance during the lunch. Thereafter follow typical dances where the public participates and rides in carriages, tractors and horses. Show of Creole skills: Ring-races, horse mildness and troops Retail-trade.
In the evening we will have cooked "mate" (tea) and sweet cakes with quince jelly and then head back to the city.
- Lunch with drinks
- Horseback riding
- Cruise Terminal pick-up (can be booked as add-on for US$5 per person)
Florida 971, ground floor shop 31 Pick-up from the cruise terminal is possible for an additional of USD 5 per person (to be booked as an add-on). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 5569