Buenos Aires: Tigre Delta Trip and Visit to Puerto de Frutos
Pickup optionalPickup is available from hotels and apartments located in Retiro, San Telmo, Balvanera, Puerto Madero, and Recoleta. Please, verify the exact pickup time with the local partner; be ready for pickup 5 minutes before your pickup time.
- Discover the popular Puerto de Frutos
- Enjoy beautiful delta views during your boat trip
- Escape the Buenos Aires city center for a few hours
From the minibus, see the Paseo Victorica, the Museo del Mate, and the Naval Museum. Take in a beautiful view of the Tigre Art Museum, an elegant building from the end of the 19th century.
Then head to the Puerto de Frutos area where you will have free time to explore the many shops and museums.
- Quick view of Puerto de Frutos
- Boat ride
- English-, Spanish-, and Portuguese-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Pickup from private apartments
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drink
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Baires Gallery, Avenida Roque Saen Pena 620, near Catedral de Buenos Aires. You will meet your group and have a few minutes to use the toilet before the start of the tour. Please arrive 20 minutes in advance. AM option, pickup between 8:45 AM and 9:15 AM. PM option pickup between 1:30 PM and 1:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility