See the most exciting soccer matches Buenos Aires has to offer. Skip the hassle of public transit with roundtrip transit. Feel the thrill of a packed stadium.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that starting times for football matches in Argentina are subject to changes, sometimes occurring up to a few days before the scheduled matches. The activity provider will inform you in advance about the precise time of the match as well as the pickup time and location.
- You must present your ID or passport in order to enter to the stadium.
- Entering with food, drinks, and/or professional cameras is not allowed.
- It is recommended that you only bring only essential items (e.g., cell phone, wallet).
- It is recommended that you not wear clothes from other soccer clubs.