Go behind the scenes in one of the world's most iconic stadiums. Take a self-guided tour of the River Museum and explore the El Monumental Stadium. Learn about the River Plate soccer club's history and heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
River Plate Museum, 7549, Av. Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7509, C1428 CABA, Argentina. Please present your voucher at the museums' front desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Opening hours are restricted on match days, depending on kick-off time. If you are not sure whether there is a match, please call the number on your voucher to confirm.
- The guided stadium tours start every hour from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM and you can join the next group upon arrival.