Discover Buenos Aires with a 24-, 48-, or 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Explore traditional and modern neighborhoods while learning about the area through a multilingual audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Russian
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can begin your hop-on hop-off bus tour from any of the bus stops listed (Diagonal Norte, Congreso, Paseo de la historieta, Plaza Dorrego - San Telmo, Usina del Arte, Bombonera, La Boca - Caminito, Costanera Sur, Puerto Madero, Estación fluvial, Galerías Pacífico, Plaza San Martín, Floralis Generica, Malba, Planetario, Club de Pescadores, Aeroparque, Parque de la Memoria, Monumental, Barrio Chino, Campo Argentino de Polo, Monumento a los Españoles, Museo Nacional de Arte Decorativo, Recoleta, Teatro Colón).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The first service starts at 9:30 AM from the first stop on Avenida Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña, and after that buses run every 25 minutes
- The last bus starts from the first stop at 5:45 PM, with an approximate arrival time at the stop Teatro Colón (Stop 24) at 6:30 PM.
- Once you have purchased your ticket, you have 6 months to start using it. The use of the purchased time (24, 48 or 72 hours) will begin the first time you board the hop-on hop-off bus. If you want to change the date of the reservation, it is not necessary to process it through the website, unless this date change is greater than 6 months.