Enjoy a closed-door dinner where you will be able to try a real Argentinian barbecue in a private setting.
What to Expect
A roast is much more than just grilled meat, it is a night of food, good wine and friendship. It is distinguished from other common grills for several reasons as it is an opportunity to have an exchange with other guests, participate in every part of the roast and learn the traditions and secrets of the roast. Each dish comes with a glass of wine chosen specifically to accompany it.
The roast consists of 5 courses:
- First course: a traditional chopped
- Main course: mixed salad with a "vuelta de rosca" gourmet
- Third course: Achuras
- Fourth course: Chorizo Beef premium quality 350gr
- Fifth course: traditional Argentinian dessert flavors
- 5 course dinner with wine
What's Not Included
- Transfers to the restaurant
Know Before You Go
• Please provide your e-mail address to be informed of tour details