Discover the Asado meat tradition served with a twist. Experience an 8-course tasting menu that explores new ways of serving Argentine classic cuts of meat in a fireside dining setting. Enjoy the fire, the food and the atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point at our restaurant of Gorriti. Address is Gorriti 3780. Please be aware we have a restaurant in Uriarte, that is NOT the location for this tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The dinner begins on time at 7:45 PM, please arrive on time as this is a communal dining experience for all guests