With the help of a specialized native guide, you will learn to cook one of the most typical Argentine dishes, empanadas. Learn about Argentine culture while you cook and share a delicious meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Jorge Newbery 1744, 5AOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meetign point: Jorge Newbery 1744, 5A
- This experience will take place even if it rains or shines!