Enjoy an evening sightseeing tour of Budapest on a Danube River cruise, taking in the landmarks and monuments on both shores. Hear about the attractions you pass from a multilingual audio guide and sip your favorite beverage along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lettish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Russian
Select participants and date
Board the boat at Dock 7, Jane Haining rakpart, Budapest. The dock is located near the tram stop Petőfi tér which is a 10-minute walk from the Ferenciek Tere Metro stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶