Explore the castles and vineyards of Hungary’s Baranya region on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Budapest. Taste the wines of Villány and learn the history of Siklós and Pécs on the slopes of the Mecsek mountains, between the Danube and Drava rivers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick-up from your hotel or other location of choice in Budapest.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card