Vineyards of Budapest Full-Day Scooter Tour
- Tour the historic Buda-Etyek wine region by scooter
- Taste the best wines of the Etyek vineyards
- Enjoy a lunch of local Hungarian specialties
- See the gothic ruins of Zsambek cathedral
- Watch pottery being made by hand at a pottery workshop
- Choose from a range of optional add-ons, including a spa session, tour of Memento Park and more
After less than 20 miles (30 kilometers), you will arrive at Etyek, center of the historic Buda-Etyek wine region, and the site of the multimillion dollar, state-of-the-art Korda Film Studios.
Be stunned by a beautiful landscape of vineyards, grape press houses, and historical wine cellars. Visit a local winery to taste some of the best wines of the region, accompanied by a lunch of traditional Hungarian delights, such as sausages, hams, and local cheeses.
Next, drive to the beautiful village of Zsambek, famous for the romantic ruins of a medieval cathedral. You will also have the option of visiting a pottery workshop to see the pots being made entirely by hand.
As part of this tour, you can also choose from a selection of optional add-ons, including a tour of the Korda Film Studios. Alternatively, explore the Soviet monuments of Memento Park, see wolves, bears and jackals at Budakeszi Wildlife Park, or relax with a pampering session at a wellness spa.
- 50cc or 125 cc automatic scooter with top case and chain lock
- Safety helmet
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Radio with headset
- Wine tasting and lunch of traditional Hungarian cuisine
- Optional add-ons
Meet at the Budapest Scooter Tour office, 1053 Budapest Vámház körút 10. The office is located inside the courtyard. In case the gate is closed ring door bell number #2. The office is conveniently located in the city center, between Kálvin tér (200 meters) and F_vám tér Grand Central Market Hall (100 meters). You can reach the office on the Metro (blue line 3) and get off at Kálvin tér. Take the exit ""Vámház körút"" and walk 200 meters on the right hand side of the street in the directon of F_vám tér (Grand Central Market Hall) and Szabadság híd (Liberty Bridge). OR take tram 2, 47 or 49, and get off at F_vám tér. Walk 100 meters in the direction of Kalvin tér on the left hand side of the street
• You must have a valid passport or photo ID
• A compulsory cash deposit of EUR 150/HUF 45.000 is required. Alternatively, your passport (non EU citizens) or photo ID (EU citizens) can be left as a deposit
• The driver is liable for all damages caused to the scooter that are his/her fault up to a maximum HUF 150.000 / EUR 500 (not applicable in case of theft)
• All scooters are insured against 3rd party damage
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old
• Please note that 50 cc scooters are only suitable for 1 person and not eligible to carry passengers
Product ID: 35016