Skip the line at Budapest's world-famous thermal spring spa, Széchenyi Bath. Choose from a weekday or weekend ticket to the elegant spa. The largest thermal spring bath complex in Europe, it comprises 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Enjoy fast and easy skip-the-line spa entrance at a separate welcome desk
- Experience Budapest’s largest thermal spring bath complex
- Take advantage of the spa’s 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools
- Whole-day cabin/locker usage included in price
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Swimming cap
Know before you go
- The facility closes at 10:00 PM but you must arrive before 6:00 PM. Your ticket is valid only for one time entry.
- Christmas opening hours: Christmas eve 9:00 AM-1:00 PM (spa closes at 2:00 PM); Christmas day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM), New Year's Eve 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM) and January 1st - opens from 10:00 AM.