Visit two of the most famous Budapest attractions. Relax at the most famous spa of Budapest combined with an interactive guided tour to learn about the history and culture of Hungary throughout the country’s famous spirit "Pálinka."
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Swimming cap
Know before you go
- The facility closes at 10:00 PM but you must arrive before 6:00 PM. Your ticket is valid only for one-time entry.
- Christmas opening hours: Christmas eve 9:00 AM-1:00 PM (spa closes at 2:00 PM); Christmas day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM), New Year's Eve 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM) and January 1st - opens from 10:00 AM.
- Palinka Museum address - 1061 Budapest Király street 20.
- Palinka Museum opening hours - Monday: Closed/Tuesday: 17-23/Wednesday: Closed/Thursday: 17-23/Friday: 17-24/Saturday: 17-24/Sunday: 17-23
- Please note that you can go to the 2 programs on separate days as well in case the Palinka museum is closed