Skip the line at Budapest's world-famous thermal spring spa, Széchenyi Bath. Choose from a weekday or weekend ticket to the elegant spa. The largest thermal spring bath complex in Europe, it comprises 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools.
What to Expect
Book your full-day skip-the-line ticket to the Széchenyi Bath in advance and avoid the long wait in the queue at the entrance. You’ll enjoy fast and easy entrance at a separate Welcome Desk.
The Széchenyi Bath is the largest thermal spring bath complex not only in Budapest, but in Europe as well. It was built in 1913 in a Neo-baroque style. At the time it opened its baths were private, having separate steam baths for men and women, as well as different public baths for men and women.
In 1927, the spa complex was expanded and today it comprises 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools. After its expansion, the thermal artesian wasn’t adequate to supply the spa, so a new well was drilled. The second thermal spring dates from 1938.
Towels and swimsuits are available for rent or purchase.
- Whole-day cabin/locker usage included in price
- Pick-up (if option selected)
What's Not Included
- Swimming cap
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Reception desk open from 09:00 - 18:00
• The facility closes at 22:00 and you can stay until closing time. However, you must arrive before 18:00
• If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Hungaria Koncert Kft. prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination. Hungaria Koncert Kft. opening hours are between 09:00 and 20:00, Monday to Sunday
• The pick-up price is valid for one person. Please add as many pick-up options as participants