Hop on a Segway and explore Budapest on a 2 hour tour of the Hungarian capital. Take in the city's most stunning sites in a fun, relaxed way. Ride up to inner Pest for marvelous views of the Buda Castle District and cruise down Andrassy boulevard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Tour lasts for 2 hour, plus a training session. Normally training lasts for 20-30 minutes but depends on the guests, so it could be longer or shorter.
- All guests will be required to sign a waiver form before the tour and must wear the provided helmets.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
- No children under the age of 10 or weighing less than 40 kg are allowed. Children under 18 must have an adult sign a waiver form for them.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take part on this tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be able to participate and will not be refunded.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.