Tour Budapest in a classic oldtimer Citroën Traction Avant limousine, with personal French-speaking guide, and feel like an aristocrat from the 1950s as you discover the historic city’s main attractions from a unique mode of transport.
What to Expect
This unique Budapest sightseeing tour whisks you through the city on board a chauffeur driven classic 1950s Citroën limousine. Your carriage for the 3-hour tour is a 1954 Citroën Traction Avant, with space for 4 passengers and a French-speaking driver/guide.
They will drive you in style and comfort to sights such as the Basilica, Parliament, Western Railway Station, Heroes' Square, and Central Market Hall. Glide across Liberty Bridge, and up to Buda Castle for panoramic views of the city and mighty Blue Danube below. Be the talk of the town and watch heads turn as you cruise past Gellért Hotel and up Gellért Hill.
Experience Budapest like the most privileged city inhabitants of the 1950s, just like you deserve. Sit back in comfort and enjoy the city as the city admires you back.
- Personal tour guide or driver guide
- Transportation in a vintage limousine car
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees of optional sights
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Number of passengers: 1-4 persons. The car is a big limousine, with comfortable space for the driver and 4 passengers
• Departure day and time as agreed at time of booking
• This tour is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled in the event of inclement weather