Budapest: Parliament Tour in English & Danube Cruise
- See Budapest in a bright new light and explore its treasures
- Enjoy a guided tour of Hungary's Parliament
- Go on a scenic cruise along the Danube in the afternoon
Your tour will begin with a guided tour of the gigantic Hungarian parliament building where you will learn the secrets of its past. You will have the chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown, and the crowning jewels.
After the tour of parliament, enjoy a scenic cruise on the Danube through the city. Onboard the river cruise, see astonishing sights such as the Basilica and the Great Market Hall on the Pest side and the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion. and the Gellért Bath on the opposite side of the river. Enjoy the chance to rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective.
- Entry to the Parliament
- Guided 1-hour tour of the Parliment
- 1.5-hour Danube cruise ticket
- Drinks and meals
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the parliament tour is Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055. The meeting point for the cruise is Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054/Akadémia Port 3. After the parliament tour, your host will show you the meeting point for the cruise. The cruise starts at 2:00 PM, and you are required to be at the meeting point 30-minutes prior to the event.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
• The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
• There is a different price of the Parliament for adults and students coming from the European Union and for those visiting from countries outside the EU.
• You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons