Conquer Budapest's Buda Castle on this fun activity tour designed especially for the little ones. With treasure hunts, animal spotting, Hungarian sweets, and mystery clues, the kids can enjoy an educational tour and learn a little bit about history.
What to Expect
Budapest is not only an exciting destination for the fully-grown explorer, but for the little ones too. This specially designed tour of the Buda Castle aims to provide an engaging, fun and accessible tour for 5 to 12 year olds.
The little ones will be set to task on such pressing problems within the Buda Castle: Why is there a fish on the bastion? Where has the squirrel gone? Why is King Matthias showing 3 with his fingers on the picture? Indeed, adults may also learn a thing or two on this tour.
Handouts, fun-filled tasks, treasure hunts, and animal spotting are all provided, accompanied by a lot of laughter. To keep the energy high, stop by at a cozy café for a refreshing drink and traditional Hungarian sweet. This is delicious for both adults and children.
- Co-ordination of your program
- A private Underguide
- A surprise at the end
- 1 drink and sweet-thing at the café
- All hand-outs included in program
What's Not Included
- Additional food or drinks
- Possible entrance fees
- Transportation costs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• After booking, we will contact you in order to fully customize your tour to suit your needs.
• Important: Bookings are to be made 3 days before the requested date. This is to guarantee the availability of your guide in the language that you choose. Underguide delivers tours of Budapest in literally every language - just ask!
• Tours can be requested within the 3-day time frame, but availability is not guaranteed.
• When booking, both adults and children count towards the size of the group.