Discover Budapest at your own pace with a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket on an open-top, hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus. See the Margaret Bridge, Hungarian Parliament Building, Danube River, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
József Attila u. 24 Budapest 1051. Please look out for Big Bus staff members.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in the frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the activity provider's website or app
- The walking tour is in English only
- The free river cruise on the Danube will take 70 minutes. The cruise is unlimited for the duration of your hop-on hop-off ticket and departs from Dock 6. Boat tickets will be issued at a visitors center or by hop-on hop-off staff who can exchange vouchers for valid river cruise tickets
- Cruise departure times: 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 7:00 PM