Explore Budapest at your own pace with a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket on this open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Enjoy engaging commentary as you wonder at the views of the Hungarian Parliament Building, Margaret Bridge, and the Danube River landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore Budapest at your own pace with stops covering the city's most stunning landmarks
- Immerse yourself in engaging audio commentary as you learn about Budapest's history and present via audio commentary available in 16 languages
- Enjoy epic views of the iconic Hungarian Parliment Building, Margaret Bridge, and the Danube River landmarks
- Move around the city at your leisure, spending as much or as little time at each location as you wish
- Wonder at the spectacular city views during an included optional 1-hour Danube river cruise with audio commentary available in 17 languages
- Hop-on hop-off bus ticket valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours (depending on option selected)
- Recorded commentary in 16 languages
- Optional 1-hour river cruise
- Optional Pest Walking Tour (1:00 PM departure from the Basilica)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
József Attila u. 24 Budapest 1051. Please look out for Big Bus staff members.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in the frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- The free river cruise on the Danube will take 60 minutes. The cruise is unlimited for the duration of your hop-on hop-off ticket and departs from Dock 6. The closest stop is Parisi Hyatt Hotel & Cafe/Vaci Street. Boat tickets will be issued at a visitors center or by hop-on hop-off staff who can exchange vouchers for valid river cruise tickets.
- Cruise departure times: 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM; 9:00 PM.