See the highlights of Budapest and visit continental Europe’s largest Parliament building. You’ll tour Buda’s Castle District, take in the views from Gellért Hill, stop at Heroes’ Square, and see Hungary’s Crown Jewels during this half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, English
Select participants and date
Cityrama and Gray Line Travel AgencyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must bring your ID card/passport to enter the Parliament Building.