See the highlights of Budapest and visit continental Europe’s largest Parliament building. Tour Buda’s Castle District, stop at Heroes’ Square, and see Hungary’s Crown Jewels during this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Cityrama and Gray Line Travel AgencyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must bring your ID card/passport to enter the Parliament Building
- Please ensure you book the correct ticket as the Parliament Building differentiates EU (European Union) and non-EU (non-European Union) citizen tickets
- If you select the wrong ticket, a fee of €19 is charged on the spot prior to entry