Discover some of Budapest's most breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Sites with local guides on this bicycling tour. Learn the history of the Hungarian city with entertaining stories and enjoy local food as you make your way through the historic capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
1052, Deak Ferenc square 4. On the stairs of the Lutheran church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Biking ability is needed to participate in the tour, make sure that you can ride a bike safely and confidently in a foreign city
- You will need to keep an easy, pleasant speed with the rest of the group
- The tour is 4.5-5 hours long; including preparations, it will end between 3:00 PM and 3:30 PM