Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
Pickup includedComplimentary pick-up at downtown Budapest hotels only
- Visit 2 or 3 family owned wineries in the Etyek wine region
- Taste 4 artisan Hungarian wines at each location
- Meet with the local winemakers and learn about wine making
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal at one of the local farms
2 - 3 hours
En route you’ll learn about Hungary’s fascinating history and hear about the country’s long and rich wine tradition.
After arriving in Etyek village, you’ll visit 2 unique wineries. These small, family owned boutique wineries produce about 15,000 to 20,000 bottles of wine each year, mostly sold in selected restaurants and from their cellars.
Tour the cellars and taste 4 wines at each of the wineries. Finish the day with a rustic, 3-course home-cooked meal. Savor classic Hungarian dishes and discuss your wine discoveries as you enjoy your meal, perhaps enjoying some wine with your food.
After the tour and meal, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Budapest.
- Round-trip transfers between Budapest and Etyek village by air-conditioned minibus
- Complimentary hotel pick-up (only at downtown Budapest hotels)
- Tasting of 4 wines at each location visited
- 3-course home-cooked meal (starter, main dish, dessert)
- Snacks and finger food during the wine tastings
- English/German-speaking local guide
- Small group size guaranteed
- Soft drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Small group tours (up to 14 guests maximum)
• This tour has a 2 person minimum in order to go ahead. If minimum numbers are not met an alternative date will be provided