Experience Budapest’s authentic sights on a low-cost walking tour of the twin cities. Learn about the past, present, and future of the Hungarian capital from a local guide, who is passionate about Budapest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Budapest, Sütő utca 2 - in front of Budapest Central Tourist Information Office (Tourist Info Point).Open in Google Maps ⟶