Enjoy this high-quality boat service with two mahogany water limousines in the fabulous Hungarian capital of Budapest. Book a 50-minute long cruise and see many historical sights of the city from the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Dock 8A terminal is located on the Pest side of Budapest, between the Chain bridge and the Elisabeth bridge. If you are coming from Vigado Square, go downstairs under the tram track and cross the road. Keep walking to the left until you see the 8A sign. If You are coming from the Marcius 15 Square, cross the tram line, go in the direction of the Danube, cross the road and go right until you see the 8A sign. Arriving at the wharf, you will meet with our staff at the Dock8A entrance. If not, go down the entrance bridge and go upstairs, to the waiting area. Look for the staff in blue and white.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A maximum of 10 people can cruise in the boat.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled 3 hours prior due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.