Your visit to Budapest would not be complete without visiting Buda Castle complex. Get ready to step back in time during a stroll with a passionate historian who will tell you the whole story.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located in front of the Holy Trinity column on Szentháromság tér. You can easily get here by cab, by bus number 16 / 116 / 216 or on foot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If it rains, please bring an umbrella or rain jacket as the walk is mostly outside. In case of rain we will slightly modify the itinerary to include more indoor locations.