Explore the labyrinth cave system under the Buda Castle District as you learn about the history, purpose, and unique geology of the manmade caverns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the Holy Trinity statue at the Trinity Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This walking tour is roughly 1.5km long (1 mile) & takes place in a cave environment on paved roads with lighting.
- The inside temperature is 12°C (54° Fahrenheit), suitable clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.