Enjoy a 2-hour historical-ridden walking tour by night at Buda Castle. Let your Gothic-adorned narrator tell you stories of war, battles of medieval Budapest, vampires and folk stories from Hungary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 110 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Your tour starts from the meeting point at the Kilometre Zero Stone, which is located at the bottom of the Buda castle hill, by the funicular entrance (Clark Adam Square), a few meters away from the Chain Bridge (Buda side). If you wish not to walk up the hill, you can consider taking the funicular and meeting the group on top of the hill; in this case please inform us in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Party groups
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- This tour does not visit the interior of any buildings
- During the walking tour, you will be allowed to take photos only. Short videos are permitted, but long video and audio recordings are prohibited during the walking tour
- The tour starts from the meeting point and includes an uphill walk. You will follow the long slope leading up to the castle starting from the bottom with several story-time stops along the way
- During renovations of the area, the stairs may be used