Enjoy a 2-hour historical-ridden walking tour by night at Buda Castle. Let your Gothic-adorned narrator tell you stories of war, battles of medieval Budapest, vampires and folk stories from Hungary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the Zero Kilometer Stone located by the funicular below Buda Castle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- During the walking tour you are able to take photos only. Video and audio recordings are prohibited during the walking tour
- The tour starts from the meeting point and includes a long slope leading up to the castle starting from the bottom, with several story-time stops along the way; it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.